G&M Earthmoving Driving Sheet Pile with an ICE I-30
Editor Alix Bemis
In Northport, NY (Northshore of Long Island), G&M Earthmoving is driving 35' and 40' Steel Sheets in some tough material. They started with an ICE® Model 50B Vibratory Driver & Extractor, but the material was too tough. G&M Earthmoving switched gears and went with an ICE® Model I-30 Single-Acting Diesel Pile Hammer along with ICE® DCS-5 Sheet Pile Inserts and a 32' Lead System.
They were able to successfully drive the new steel sheet pile for cofferdams for the new sewer system using ICE® pile driving equipment.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Big, Little Bridge at Springbrook Golf Course
- Beavers really are “Worth A Dam”
- Keller Promotes Student Achievement in Illinois
- ICE® 216D Spruces Up Aged Apartment Complex
- Enhancing Seniors’ Quality of Life
- ICE® 28D Casts Its Line in Canada
- Diverting Waters at Illinois River
- GROUP Bubble Chemistry
- Equipping Hospital to Combat Health Crises