Mobility in A PinchOctober 15, 2019
Driscoll Bridge Drainage System Construction
Editor Alix Bemis
Railroad Construction Company, Inc is a major general contractor based out of Paterson, NJ with experience and expertise in all areas of civil construction, track construction, and building construction.
For a drainage system in Keasbey, NJ under the Driscoll Bridge, Railroad Construction Company selected an ICE® Model 6E Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Hammer with a 3-Meter Gooseneck mounted on a John Deere 470G excavator to drive sheet pile for a new cofferdam. The drainage system and cofferdam were completed in October 2019.
ICE® Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractors are designed for maximum mobility. The excavator bucket circuit provides all hydraulic requirements. ICE® goosenecks lengthen the boom on the excavator, which provides the ability to drive longer piles with a greater reach.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Port Project of the Century
- Meet the All-New ICE® 16VM!
- ICE® Supports Our Truck Drivers
- Introducing The ICE® Duplex Clamp Plate
- Largest Industrial Project in Arkansas History
- ICE® Eases Atlantic Traffic
- Supporting Clean Energy in NJ
- Comacchio MC28 Combats Cold Weather
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island