Driscoll Bridge Drainage System Construction
Editor Alix Bemis
Railroad Construction Company, Inc is a major general contractor based out of Paterson, NJ with experience and expertise in all areas of civil construction, track construction, and building construction.
For a drainage system in Keasbey, NJ under the Driscoll Bridge, Railroad Construction Company selected an ICE® Model 6E Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Hammer with a 3-Meter Gooseneck mounted on a John Deere 470G excavator to drive sheet pile for a new cofferdam. The drainage system and cofferdam were completed in October 2019.
ICE® Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractors are designed for maximum mobility. The excavator bucket circuit provides all hydraulic requirements. ICE® goosenecks lengthen the boom on the excavator, which provides the ability to drive longer piles with a greater reach.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Shrewsbury River Bridge Replacement
- Caught, in an Act of Kindness
- Big Hammer to Stimulate NOLA
- New Fenway: A Gateway into Boston
- ICE® 50B Protects the Environment
- Hurricane Michael: Rebuilding the Panhandle
- Foundations Keeping the Lights on in Ohio
- Dundalk Marine Terminal is Efficiency Bound
- Biotech is Booming in Boston
- Ultra-Lum educates the community