Installing Pipe Piles on a Route 22 Overpass Using an I-30 Diesel Pile Hammer
Editor Alix Bemis
American Pile & Foundation is using an ICE® Model I-30 Single-Acting Diesel Pile Hammer to drive 30" pipe piles in Hillside, NJ for a Route 22 overpass project. The crews worked amidst a very tight working area with traffic all-around. They were able to successfully drive 15 pipe piles on each side of the roadway using an ICE® diesel pile hammer.
The Bloy Street Bridge over Route 22 project consists of four stages and will replace the overpass, which is in poor condition, and improve the turning movements on the Route 22 eastbound and westbound ramps to and from Bloy Street. The new bridge will meet current design and safety standards and improve the vertical under clearance over Route 22. The project also will widen the Route 22 eastbound and westbound lanes to and from Bloy Street, as well as provide sidewalks and improve curb ramps to meet ADA standards. It is expected to be completed in the summer of 2023.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Big, Little Bridge at Springbrook Golf Course
- Beavers really are “Worth A Dam”
- Keller Promotes Student Achievement in Illinois
- ICE® 216D Spruces Up Aged Apartment Complex
- Enhancing Seniors’ Quality of Life
- ICE® 28D Casts Its Line in Canada
- Diverting Waters at Illinois River
- GROUP Bubble Chemistry
- Equipping Hospital to Combat Health Crises