Installing Micro Piles at a New Swim School in Fox Chapel, PA
Editor Alix Bemis
Douglass Pile Company is installing 5.5" Micro Piles at a new Goldfish Swim School in Fox Chapel, PA using a Comacchio MC4D Hydraulic Drilling Rig rented from ICE®.
The MC4D is a hydraulic drilling rig specifically designed for the execution of ground engineering works in challenging access sites, which was perfect for this job that had to be completed in a facility with low 13' overhead ceilings.
The long-vacant grocery store in Fox Chapel Plaza, PA is creating a lot of excitement in the community since the arrival of construction crews in early January 2021. In place of aisles of groceries, will be a new swim school. Goldfish Swim School is a learn-to-swim facility for children ages four months to 12 years old.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Big, Little Bridge at Springbrook Golf Course
- Beavers really are “Worth A Dam”
- Keller Promotes Student Achievement in Illinois
- ICE® 216D Spruces Up Aged Apartment Complex
- Enhancing Seniors’ Quality of Life
- ICE® 28D Casts Its Line in Canada
- Diverting Waters at Illinois River
- GROUP Bubble Chemistry
- Equipping Hospital to Combat Health Crises