Installing Micro Piles at a New Swim School in Fox Chapel, PA
Editor Alix Bemis
Douglass Pile Company is installing 5.5" Micro Piles at a new Goldfish Swim School in Fox Chapel, PA using a Comacchio MC4D Hydraulic Drilling Rig rented from ICE®.
The MC4D is a hydraulic drilling rig specifically designed for the execution of ground engineering works in challenging access sites, which was perfect for this job that had to be completed in a facility with low 13' overhead ceilings.
The long-vacant grocery store in Fox Chapel Plaza, PA is creating a lot of excitement in the community since the arrival of construction crews in early January 2021. In place of aisles of groceries, will be a new swim school. Goldfish Swim School is a learn-to-swim facility for children ages four months to 12 years old.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shrewsbury River Bridge Replacement
- Caught, in an Act of Kindness
- Big Hammer to Stimulate NOLA
- New Fenway: A Gateway into Boston
- ICE® 50B Protects the Environment
- Hurricane Michael: Rebuilding the Panhandle
- Foundations Keeping the Lights on in Ohio
- Dundalk Marine Terminal is Efficiency Bound
- Biotech is Booming in Boston
- Ultra-Lum educates the community