Caught, in an Act of KindnessSeptember 24, 2022
Regional Sales and Service Manager, Rick Sadler, was invited to attend a client's Labor Day cookout. He was so thankful for the invite and further amazed that this team entered him into their employee raffle. To Rick's astonishment, he won the grand prize: a 43" 4K TV.
On his way out, Rick noticed that one of the senior mechanics had not picked up his name badge and had missed the party. Turns out this guy was holding down the fort on the Fenway Center Project in Boston, MA.
Of course, if you know Rick Sadler, you know what happens next...
Rick Sadler drives to the Fenway Center job site and surprises the missing employee with the new TV.
"It was very nice that Rick thought of me," explained the senior mechanic, "When you are just a normal person who goes to work and gets paid to do a job, you do not expect anything else. I was not expecting this at all!" He added that it felt like Christmas morning when he brought the gift home. "My kids are super thrilled. They celebrated with a sleepover, and everybody had the TV to play with."
ICE, Inc would like everyone to give a huge shout out in recognition to Rick Sadler!
Nice work, Rick! You are truly an inspiration to all.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Port Project of the Century
- Meet the All-New ICE® 16VM!
- ICE® Supports Our Truck Drivers
- Introducing The ICE® Duplex Clamp Plate
- Largest Industrial Project in Arkansas History
- ICE® Eases Atlantic Traffic
- Supporting Clean Energy in NJ
- Comacchio MC28 Combats Cold Weather
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island