Driscoll Bridge Drainage System Construction
Editor Alix Bemis
Railroad Construction Company, Inc is a major general contractor based out of Paterson, NJ with experience and expertise in all areas of civil construction, track construction, and building construction.
For a drainage system in Keasbey, NJ under the Driscoll Bridge, Railroad Construction Company selected an ICE® Model 6E Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Hammer with a 3-Meter Gooseneck mounted on a John Deere 470G excavator to drive sheet pile for a new cofferdam. The drainage system and cofferdam were completed in October 2019.
ICE® Excavator-Mounted Hydraulic Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractors are designed for maximum mobility. The excavator bucket circuit provides all hydraulic requirements. ICE® goosenecks lengthen the boom on the excavator, which provides the ability to drive longer piles with a greater reach.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sletten Helps Get MRL Back on Track
- Trench is Pickin’ Up Good Vibrations
- ICE®'s IP-3 Working on a Postage Stamp
- McLean Returns to Churchland Bridge ~ 50 Years Later
- The Path to Four Lakes Revival
- CH 450 Purifies Polluted Soil
- CH 150 Advances Worker Safety
- Predrilling For Pedestrian Safety
- ICE® 44B “Born to Run” Down NJ Highway
- Drilling Towards a Renewable Revolution