Switching Gears to Drive PileJuly 1, 2019
G&M Earthmoving Driving Sheet Pile with an ICE I-30
Editor Alix Bemis
In Northport, NY (Northshore of Long Island), G&M Earthmoving is driving 35' and 40' Steel Sheets in some tough material. They started with an ICE® Model 50B Vibratory Driver & Extractor, but the material was too tough. G&M Earthmoving switched gears and went with an ICE® Model I-30 Single-Acting Diesel Pile Hammer along with ICE® DCS-5 Sheet Pile Inserts and a 32' Lead System.
They were able to successfully drive the new steel sheet pile for cofferdams for the new sewer system using ICE® pile driving equipment.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges