Enhancing Seniors’ Quality of LifeNovember 3, 2022
Enhancing Seniors' Quality of Life
Editor: Allison Braswell
By 2030, all baby boomers will be age 65 and older. With life expectancy rates on the rise, the population of seniors in the Washington, D.C. area could grow as much as 24.4% by the same year. Many older adults living in urban areas like D.C. are likely to vacate their homes to dwell in communities where they can spend their leisure years among like-minded peers and away from the commotion in the city.
Having considerable expertise in senior living projects, Wagman Construction was selected to construct the foundation for a new retirement community in D.C. that will promote the socialization and active lifestyle seniors need to keep their minds sharp and achieve overall wellness. Using their ICE® HB-85 Hydraulic Rotary Drill, 277 16" (in) holes were drilled at an 80' (ft) depth. Rebar cages were fitted in the holes and filled with grout to fortify the foundation of the structure. Additionally, the combined power of the ICE® Model 101 Spotter and its ICE® 475G power unit enabled precise installation of the rebar cages.
Thank you to Wagman for taking the time to build a strong foundation that will keep our seniors safe. International Construction Equipment® is excited that the new facility will allow retired adults of D.C. to relish in their newfound freedom from everyday responsibilities.
Learn more about the ICE® HB-85 , ICE® 475G, and ICE®'s selection of spotters.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Vice President Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
Vice President IT and IT Comm
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges