ICE® Innovates for Ford Motor Company ExpansionNovember 18, 2021
Editor: Ashley Steele
Ford Motor Company is placing innovation at the forefront of their newest expansion project. The new central campus of the company's Research and Development department will be constructed on the same location as the 66-year-old Product Development Center in Dearborn, MI. The state-of-the-art facility will include a walkable campus of interconnected buildings, that will house more than 20,000 employees.
Hardman Construction, out of Ludington, MI was contracted to input the foundation for this amazing facility. Not a company to shy away from new ideas, Hardman turned to their local ICE® representative to provide innovative solutions for the scope of the job. The company purchased a new 2021 ICE® 33 Vibratory Driver/Extractor package in order to drive H-Beams approximately 48" in the hard ground. Due to hard driving conditions, the customer created a lead setup that the piledriver could sit in and increased driving with a set of bias weights. This out of the box solutions allowed Hardman Construction to work quickly and efficiently to accomplish the piling foundation right on schedule.
Upon the completion of this vast build, Ford Motor Company will be able to relocate 6,000 employees to the new campus. Bravo to the partnership between Hardman Construction and ICE® to help bring innovative solutions to this foundation to enable this incredibly unique build for the Ford Research and Development Center.
Congratulations to Hardman Construction on the purchase of their new ICE® 33 Vibratory Driver/Extractor!
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges