ICE® Saves the TroutAugust 13, 2020
ICE® Saves the Trout
Editor Alix Bemis
Caribou Springs, LLC provides sensible, sustainable, and economically viable watershed solutions which include planning, permitting, implementing, and monitoring of stream restoration and enhancement projects. Caribou Springs LLC is pictured here using an ICE® Model 14 Vibratory Pile Hammer and an ICE® Model 40 Clamp to drive inverted trees on the Connecticut Watershed at Israel River. These renewable timber driving efforts were done to increase river depth, maintain water temperature, and propagate Trout spawning.
Freshwater systems have been slowly degrading globally. There is a growing awareness of the value of healthy water systems and the need to adapt to ongoing climate disruptions. Impairments in mainstream rivers and temperature warming trends may mean cold-water species like Trout are unable to be sustained year-round which has led to an increased focus on holistically enhancing and protecting freshwater systems to provide refuge and restore a natural and functioning ecosystem for these aquatic species.
Construction equipment, like ICE® Vibratory Pile Hammers, can be utilized to make enhancing and protecting freshwater systems and habitats an easy and seamless process.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
CT RIVER WATERSHED FACTS
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges