Driven Pile for Private Boat RampAugust 11, 2021
Private Residence Utilizes Driven Pile for Boat Ramp
Editor: Ashley Steele
Mumford and Miller Concrete, Inc have been servicing both commercial and residential clients for the last 40 years. When the time came to install a river boat ramp for a residential customer with 5 acres of land, they called ICE® to help get the job done. Using an ICE® 216 Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractor they were able to drive 25' vinyl piles, sometimes in pairs, into the riverbed to create a barrier wall. Once this barrier wall had been driven, the customer poured concrete himself to create the ramp. He then had stones brought in to add to fill in the concrete ramp.
By being self-sufficient this property owner paid around $25K total for this job but added over $100K worth of property value. The driven vinyl piles are to remain in place to help shield the boat ramp from erosion from the coursing river.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- The Port Project of the Century
- Meet the All-New ICE® 16VM!
- ICE® Supports Our Truck Drivers
- Introducing The ICE® Duplex Clamp Plate
- Largest Industrial Project in Arkansas History
- ICE® Eases Atlantic Traffic
- Supporting Clean Energy in NJ
- Comacchio MC28 Combats Cold Weather
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island