Editor: Ashley Steele
ALCOSAN, the Allegheny County Sanitary Authority in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is expanding their water treatment facility in this phase-2 of the overall project. This expansion will allow for an increase in capacity from 250 million gallons of water a day, to 480 million gallons of water a day. This extra capacity will assist in the overflows caused by excess stormwater and groundwater entering the system.
Richard Goettle, Inc was awarded a sub-contract for the foundation work on the 2nd phase of this project. Goettle is utilizing their full arsenal of ICE® equipment and showing their breadth of expertise with a job well done. Like all larger jobs, a blend of different sized hammers makes the contractor highly effective as they are prepared for all the diverse soil and site conditions. Goettle, as an industry authority, did just that... They have utilized the ICE® 66 Vibratory Driver/Extractors, ICE® 815 Vibratory Driver/Extractors, and an ICE® 416 Vibratory Driver/Extractor all on different parts of this vast project that installed 1200 feet of king pile wall for the new larger water treatment tanks.
The Goettle team knows when it comes to equipment that is long lasting and will handle hard driving, ICE® is the manufacturer to turn to. We provide both off the shelf and highly specialize equipment for every application and the best part is ICE designs, machines and manufactures this equipment in Matthews, NC. We are thankful for the opportunity to assist the Goettle team on such an impressive water treatment project.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- GROUP brings Power to Thousands
- Keeping The Water at Bay in Philadelphia
- Congratulations Mike Douglas! 20 years with ICE®
- Creating Safer Recreational Grounds in Lower Manhattan
- 3 Points of Contact
- Congratulations Rick Sadler! 20 years with ICE®
- Seagirt Marine Terminal: Port of Baltimore Expansion
- CSXT Railroad chooses OCCI for Bridge Replacement Project
- Drilling in Downtown Ohio
- A refurbished ICE® 216 from the 1980s breathes with new life in New Jersey