Driven Pile for Private Boat RampPrivate Residence Utilizes Driven Pile for Boat Ramp Editor: Ashley Steele Mumford and Miller Concrete, Inc have been servicing both commercial and residential clients for the last 40 years. When the time came to install a river boat ramp for a residential customer with 5 acres of land, they called ICE® to help get the job done. Using an ICE® 216 Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractor they were able to drive 25' vinyl piles, sometimes in pairs, into the riverbe ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges