ICE® 28C Sets Sail in Heart of Marine BusinessICE® 28C Sets Sail in Heart of Marine Business Editor: Allison Braswell Buildings on Robinson Bayou in Panama City, FL that were previously used for corporate and college research operations were damaged by Hurricane Michael, a Category 5 hurricane that swept through the state in 2018. However, with some restorations, Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan saw a new purpose for the property. Suzuki invested 1.7 billion JYP ($11.7 million) into the developm ... Read more
PDCA Project of the Year Winner2015- Project of the Year Winner- Land Category Greater than $5 Million PileDriver Magazine. Lester Publications, LLC 2015. Clark Foundations utilized three different sized ICE® hammers interchangeably to drive piles on the Nutrient Management Facility in Alexandria, VA. The ICE® 28C and 44B Vibratory Hammer/Extractor and the ICE® I-30 Diesel Hammer allowed the company to drive through 20 feet of fill which contained tires, concrete debris, and alternating layers of clay. Read mo ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges