Investing In Safe Water InfrastructureInvesting In Safe Water Infrastructure Editor: Allison Braswell The Allegheny Valley Joint Sewer Authority (AVJSA) in Pennsylvania is taking action to protect the Allegheny River from discharges of treated sewage and stormwater. By 2023, the facility plans to expand its sewage treatment capacity from the current 5.5 million gallons (about 20819755 L) a day to 8 million gallons (about 30283280 L). Mandated by the EPA, this $75-million project is part of a nationwide effort to prevent raw ... Read more
University of Rhode Island’s New PierNew research vessel docking facility stands on ICE® Narragansett Bay Campus at the University of Rhode Island is one of the top five oceanographic institutions in the U.S. In September, the Narragansett Bay Campus Pier hosted a sendoff celebration for the temporary re-homing of its Oceanic Research Vessel, the Endeavor, due to construction plans for a new docking pier. Mohawk Northeast was contracted for this monumental project to replace the pier used by the Graduate School of Oce ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges