Keller Promotes Student Achievement in IllinoisKeller Promotes Student Achievement in Illinois Editor: Allison Braswell The complete overhaul of Lanphier High School in Springfield, IL will have its 1,200 students excited to go to class! Renovations of the 85-year-old school that began in Spring 2022 are expected to convert it into a state-of-the-art learning environment, revamping the entire property while making sure to preserve its historical nature. Major upgrades call for a 2,000-seat field house, a fully ... Read more
Driving Pile in Tight SpacesMoving Through Open Doors with an ICE EM-30 Mast Editor: Ashley Steele Nucor Steel is expanding. The company is adding a tube mill right next to their Gallatin shop in Ghent, Kentucky. This $164 million dollar expansion, which is expected to be completed in 2023, will bring over 70 new jobs to the area. Nucor Gallatin plant, which currently produces steel products, is adding the tubing mill due to its proximity to expanding solar markets. Th ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges