Enhancing Seniors’ Quality of LifeEnhancing Seniors' Quality of Life Editor: Allison Braswell By 2030, all baby boomers will be age 65 and older. With life expectancy rates on the rise, the population of seniors in the Washington, D.C. area could grow as much as 24.4% by the same year. Many older adults living in urban areas like D.C. are likely to vacate their homes to dwell in communities where they can spend their leisure years among like-minded peers and away from the commotion in the city. ... Read more
GROUP Bubble ChemistryGROUP Bubble Chemistry Editor: Allison Braswell Have you ever wondered what causes soap to foam up in your hands when you wash them? You can look to alkoxylation--a chemical process that creates surfactants, or substances that reduce surface tension of liquid in products like shampoos, toothpastes, and detergents. Stepan Company is a global manufacturer of surfactants, and they are working on branching out their alkoxylation capabilities even further in the U.S. Gulf Coast. The compa ... Read more
GROUP brings Power to ThousandsGROUP brings Power to Thousands Editor: Debbie Reaney Entergy Louisiana is constructing a new substation and distribution circuits in Calcasieu Parish as part of its commitment to increasing the resilience of the electric system and providing customers with reliable power. The approximately $24 million project will benefit thousands of customers in the Gillis, Moss Bluff and north and east Lake Charles areas. To help with the construction of this new substation Ent ... Read more
Congratulations Wagman on your New Purchase!Editor: Ashley Steele One hundred and fifty thousand motorists in Fredericksburg, Virginia will soon have an extra lane of traffic to reduce congestion on their daily commute. The $107.5 million dollar I-95 Northbound Rappahannock River Crossing Project will provide this extra lane, as well as a new bridge span over the river, and sidewalks under the overpasses that will allow pedestrians to safely transit from home to work and play. The huge undert ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges