Big, Little Bridge at Springbrook Golf CourseBig, Little Bridge at Springbrook Golf Course Editor: Allison Braswell A 50-year-old golf course in Naperville, IL is undergoing major renovations. One of the several tasks on their list was to replace the concrete bridge that collapsed in a creek on Hole #9 of the course, raising both safety and logistic concerns. Copenhaver Construction was selected to build the foundation for a new, steel golf cart bridge over the creek bed. Now completed, the new 60' (ft)-long bridge has a capaci ... Read more
Biotech is Booming in BostonBiotech is Booming in Boston Editor: Allison Braswell Boston is the nation's center for RNA and DNA research, and a new facility with supersized lab space is about to make way for more talent in the area. Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly & Co. is investing $700 million to lease a 334,000-square-foot genetic medicinal research lab which will be located inside a 12-story all-inclusive building on the Boston Seaport. The Eli Lilly Institute of Genetic Medicine will focus o ... Read more
Light Rail Transit ConstructionMinneapolis Southwest Light Rail Transit Construction Editor Alix Bemis In November 2018, the Lunda/McCrossan joint venture was awarded a contract for the Minnesota Twin Cities Southwest LRT Expansion Project. The light rail service will connect Minneapolis to the towns of St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Edina, and Eden Prairie. The contract is expected to create 7,500 construction jobs, totaling $350 million in payroll to be infused into the state's economy. Every segment of ... Read more
Building a Bronx BridgeUnionport Constructors Work on the Unionport Bridge Project Editor Alix Bemis Unionport Constructors working on Zerega Avenue for the Bronx's Unionport Bridge Project are driving H-Beams, Pipe, and Sheet Pile using an ICE® Model 14 Vibratory Driver & Extractor, ICE® Model 28 Vibratory Driver & Extractor, ICE® Model 44 Vibratory Driver & Extractor, along with a ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges