Stratton Lock and Dam ConstructionStratton Lock and Dam Construction Editor - Alix Bemis Project installs new dam gates and extend lock to reduce wait times for boat traffic and stop erosion issues The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is overseeing construction on a $16.7 million improvement project at the Stratton Lock and Dam on the Fox River in McHenry County. Under the supervision of the IDNR Office of Water Resources, Kiewit Infrastructure Company of Chicago is managing the construction of the St ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges