Foundations Keeping the Lights on in OhioFoundations Keeping the Lights on in Ohio Editor: Allison Braswell A substantial portion of Interstate 75 near Dayton, OH has been undergoing major improvements to meet new and improved safety standards. The construction of new roadways and overpasses has created a need for changes to surrounding overhead power lines. Sufficient ground clearance between power lines and the highway is necessary to allow the tallest vehicles to pass without danger. If these line ... Read more
Power of ConnectionPower for over 32,000... Begins with the ICE® 66 Construction of a new electrical sub-station in Mansfield Township, New Jersey, is maximizing the power by lessening the surge from surrounding systems due to full overloads from economic development. PSE&G Power is overseeing statewide infrastructure upgrades that provide electricity to over 32,000 homes and small businesses. The growth a ... Read more
Powering Up SwampsPower Lines in Florida Everglades done without a footprint! Editor: Ashley Steele Altitude Energy, an environmentally friendly contracting company based in Fort Myers, Florida, was awarded a pile driving contract to install transmission power lines throughout the wetlands around Punta Gorda. This job is part of a larger project to connect transmission lines through the marshes near the everglades in Southe ... Read more
Transportation Power FoundationsAmtrak encourages the creation of transportation innovation Since 1971, Amtrak has been providing safe and reliable transportation through progressive technology. From being the first nationwide transportation company to offer a reservation system designed for deaf customers in 1976, to being on the first-ever "America's Best Employers" list issued by Forbes magazine in 2015. Amtrak is a part of American history,  ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges