Bay Park Conveyance ProjectReducing nitrogen to rehabilitate the Western Bays On the world's 51st celebration of Earth Day, New Yorkers came together to break ground on the $513 million Bay Park Conveyance Project in Long Island, NY. Western Bay Resiliency Initiative was organized to repair 7.3 miles of the aqueduct and construct a 3.6-mile force main pipe located 20-60 feet below the ground. The connection line will ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges