ICE® Bridges the Missouri River GapMODOT I-70 Rocheport Bridge Replacement Editor: Ashley Steele "The Rocheport Bridge is a Continuous two-span subdivided Warren through truss bridge over Missouri River and the Katy trail on Interstate70 (I-70), west of Columbia and south of Rocheport in Boone and Cooper County, Missouri. The I-70 Rocheport Bridge is a 3,018-foot bridge constructed in 1960 and underwent extensive rehabilitation in 1993". According to the MODOT.org website. When you read about the great stat ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges