Light Rail Transit ConstructionMinneapolis Southwest Light Rail Transit Construction Editor Alix Bemis In November 2018, the Lunda/McCrossan joint venture was awarded a contract for the Minnesota Twin Cities Southwest LRT Expansion Project. The light rail service will connect Minneapolis to the towns of St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Edina, and Eden Prairie. The contract is expected to create 7,500 construction jobs, totaling $350 million in payroll to be infused into the state's economy. Every segment of ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges