Twice the ICE®June 11, 2022
Editor: Debbie Reaney
A major access route to the NJ Turnpike, I-95 and northern Ocean County is in the process of receiving a facelift. Sharon Station Road, in Allentown, NJ, will be wider, safer, and more beautiful once construction is completed. The replacement of 3 bridges, the addition of a roundabout, and the widening of the road, all complete with landscaping upgrades, will turn this stretch of well-traveled road into an efficient and scenic way to traverse this portion of New Jersey.
Monmouth County has awarded this $18 million dollar project to Lucas Brothers Construction. The Lucas Brothers, with more than 20 years of experience, knew exactly who to partner with to perform the foundation work needed for such a vast project. Calling on the experts at ICE®, Lucas Brothers was equipped with an ICE® I-19 Diesel Impact Hammer and an ICE® 44B Vibratory Pile Driver/Extractor. These two machines, working together, were able to accomplish all necessary driven pile work on this project. The ICE® I-19 Diesel Impact was used to drive steel pipe piles for the reconstructed bridges, while the ICE® 44B Vibratory drove sheeting piles for the widening of the road.
The professionals at Lucas Brothers understood that sometimes, 2 pieces of equipment is better than 1! By working both ICE® hammers on the Sharon Station Road job, the customer was able to efficiently drive the piles to grade and move quickly and effortlessly to the next phase of construction. ICE® feels privileged to be allowed to assist Lucas Brothers Construction to get traffic moving throughout the New Jersey area!
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges