Ultra-Lum educates the communityAugust 18, 2022
Ultra-Lum educates the community
I-95 Billboard Driven in Minutes
Editor: Allison Braswell
Ultra-Lum Services has selected to use ICE®'s reliable vibratory driving solutions for the installation of a digital billboard in New Haven, CT. Ultra-Lum, hired by OUTFRONT Media, was contracted to install a billboard foundation made up of a single 48" (inches) caisson, which is 108' (feet) in length. This billboard is one of many being placed along the I-95 corridor. ICE® team is proud to announce our 33rd project with Ultra-Lum and one of several jobs completed for their media client.
The team used the ICE® 110C Vibratory Hammer to drive the caisson 94' (feet). Due to its magnificent height, a drone was utilized to give bystanders a bird's eye view of the exciting process while showing the billboard will not present as an obstruction. Drilling methods used for billboard installations add days to these types of jobs, but the ICE® 110C installed this caisson smoothly in just over 7 minutes. Typical billboard installation occurs in some of the toughest driving conditions including contaminated soils with obstructions and tight spaces near busy highways. This powerful package makes easy work no matter the soil conditions or obstacles.
Thank you to Ultra-Lum for their use of ICE® vibratory equipment as the preferred method for quick and safe billboard installation. ICE®'s vibratory hammers are designed to safely get the job done. In this case, we were able to provide a deep foundation method that will ensure resistance against strong weather and wind conditions.
Learn more about the ICE® 110C.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges