Soccer Stadium Brings New LifeOctober 21, 2021
Largest economic development project in Pawtucket's history.
200 Taft Street, Pawtucket
Ready to play Soccer? We are ready to make economic history in the small 9-mile town of Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Fortuitous Partner's leadership team has joined forces with Dimeo, ranked on the ENR Top 400 Contractors List, to bring the number one internationally ranked sport to their local hometown and they are using an ICE® Vibratory Driven and Extractor to get the project started. Their plan is to construct a Cutting-Edge Soccer Stadium which is expected to be the largest economic development in the county's history.
This project has already broken ground with a soil densification using the ICE® Model 50B with Bias weights and our ability to change very precise settings. This method is specified throughout Southeast New England and is accomplished with a precision set vibratory driver and extractor attached to a 30" round lance with specialized banding.
This multi-phase $284 million project will be located on 14-acres alongside the Seekonk River on a reclaimed factory site. A 15,000-seat artificial turf stadium that will be home to a new team in the second tier of American Soccer. The stadium will also feature a grassy public plaza at the north end of the stadium for fans to come and experience gameday excitement. Adjacent to the plaza and connected to the stadium will be a new mixed-use building bringing up to 235 residential apartments and retail space. And of course, we can't forget the parking. This complex will encourage local businesses to grow by adding a 750-space garage. The stadium is aimed to be complete and ready to host the spring soccer season of 2023.
Follow ICE® on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook to see the outstanding progress Dimeo is making using ICE® products and ingenuity.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges