Coming Down the PipeEditor: Ashley Steele Downtown Tacoma, Washington is looking to create a sustainable future for their city and residents. A new stormwater pipeline will help to reduce flooding and improve surface water conveyance capacity for future growth in the downtown area. The 72" diameter pipeline will empty into a newly constructed outfall for the Thea Foss Waterway. James W. Fowler, based out of Oregon, is working with the city to design and ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges