Congratulations! PDCA 2021 Project of the Year WinnerEditor: Ashley Steele The US 21 Bridge in Beaufort County, South Carolina was built under the New Deal Program set up by Franklin Delano Roosevelt in the 1940's. The swing-span bridge was built to put people to work during the Great Depression. It is the only vehicular connection between the mainland of South Carolina and Harbor Island, Fripp Island, and Hunting Island. However, the bridge had many safety concerns as well as rising maintenance costs. The United Infrastruc ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges