Environmental Cleanup with an ICE 33 Vibratory Pile Hammer
Editor Alix Bemis
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son is a nationally recognized top infrastructure contractor serving businesses, government agencies & utility companies.
As part of an environmental cleanup project at an old factory site in Jersey City, NJ, they drove up to 40' long PZ-27 and AZ-40 sheeting for cofferdams using the ICE® Model 33 Vibratory Pile Driver and Extractor (also known as a Pile Hammer).
Among the many vibratory hammers that at J. Fletcher Creamer & Son have rented from ICE®, they loved the performance and lighter weight of the ICE® Model 33 Vibratory Pile Driver and Extractor.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Dooker’s Hollow Bridge Driven Piles
- Reconstruction of Marysville Dock on Lake Ontario
- SLC Airport Phase-2 Construction
- I-64 New High Rise Bridge Construction in Chesapeake, VA
- Minneapolis Southwest Light Rail Transit Construction
- Ultra-lum Billboard Install with an ICE® 50B Vibratory Pile Hammer
- Coho Salmon Pens Installed Using an ICE® 14D Vibratory Pile Hammer
- Installing Micro Piles at a New Swim School Using an MC4D Piling Rig
- Driving Pipe on a Route 22 Overpass Using an I-30 Diesel Pile Hammer
- ICE® Saves the Trout