Environmental CleanupMay 1, 2020
Environmental Cleanup with an ICE 33 Vibratory Pile Hammer
Editor Alix Bemis
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son is a nationally recognized top infrastructure contractor serving businesses, government agencies & utility companies.
As part of an environmental cleanup project at an old factory site in Jersey City, NJ, they drove up to 40' long PZ-27 and AZ-40 sheeting for cofferdams using the ICE® Model 33 Vibratory Pile Driver and Extractor (also known as a Pile Hammer).
Among the many vibratory hammers that at J. Fletcher Creamer & Son have rented from ICE®, they loved the performance and lighter weight of the ICE® Model 33 Vibratory Pile Driver and Extractor.
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges