ICE® 44B Drives for Garden State Parkway ImprovementsJune 13, 2022
Editor: Debbie Reaney
Construction is underway on the widening of the Garden State Parkway in Clifton, NJ. Also known as US Route 46, this is one of fourteen ventures which is a part of a much larger $24 billion capital improvement project put together by the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. These improvement plans are aimed at creating safer roadways, with wider lanes, shoulders, and approach entrances.
IEW Construction Group has been awarded the US Route 46, Passaic Bridge, and River Drive portion of the project. The widening of lanes will call for excavation systems for two abutments and three retaining walls. Realizing the need for proper foundation equipment to perform the driving of sheet piles, IEW turned to the professionals at ICE® to provide the equipment needed for the job. The use of the superstar ICE® 44B Vibratory Driver/Extractor will allow IEW to quickly place sheet piles to create the necessary retaining walls.
Relying on the superior driving power of the 44B, IEW understands the need for reliable equipment to successfully drive piles to grade in a timely manner. This large project will be completed in phases, with all work set to be finished by 2026.
IEW Construction Group and ICE® will continue to work together throughout the project, ensuring that the roads in New Jersey are safer for all who traverse them.
Learn more about the ICE® 44B
Pollyanna Cunningham, MA, MBA
Director Marketing, Brand and Media Relations
ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc
Office - 704-821-8200
Email - email@example.com
- The Port Project of the Century
- Meet the All-New ICE® 16VM!
- ICE® Supports Our Truck Drivers
- Introducing The ICE® Duplex Clamp Plate
- Largest Industrial Project in Arkansas History
- ICE® Eases Atlantic Traffic
- Supporting Clean Energy in NJ
- Comacchio MC28 Combats Cold Weather
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island