The Foundations of Historic Hinchcliffe StadiumEditor: Ashley Steele Historic Hinchcliffe Stadium in Paterson, NJ is getting an incredibly special and overdue renovation. This is a $94 million redevelopment project that is designed to breathe new life into this notable piece of local sports history. This iconic stadium was once the home to the New York Black Yankees and the New York Cubans in the 1930s and 1940s. Making this stadium an integral piece of our history, which is the foundation of our great country and her diverse people. ... Read more
ICE® 14C Helps First RespondersRappahannock River Views Available to Pedestrians Editor: Ashley Steele The Chatham Bridge in Fredericksburg, VA is getting a make-over. The reconstructed bridge will receive a 10-foot-wide pedestrian path, new railings, light fixtures, and a new scenic overlook for viewing the Rappahannock River. The new structure will also enable for 15-ton weight limits enabling emergency vehicles to use the bridge without a forced ... Read more
Anchoring the DockEditor: Ashley Steele Port Bienville Industrial Park is growing by leaps and bounds. The Park itself has more than 3,600 acres of available property for development. It is already a home to 14 major companies who are bringing economic growth to Hancock County, Mississippi. The many ports throughout the park offer its tenants connections to other larger ports including the Port of New Orleans and deep-water global access. ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges