Hurricane Michael: Rebuilding the PanhandleHurricane Michael: Rebuilding the Panhandle Editor: Allison Braswell In 2022, the Florida Panhandle is still recovering from the devastating 2018 Category-5 Hurricane, Michael, with Mexico Beach suffering the brunt of its fury. Nearly every house within this beach community was flattened, turning the coast into a 3-mile field of debris and ruins. Although the beach's recovery has come a long way in the past 4 years, there is still a long way to go before the area is fully restored. D ... Read more
Canal Street Ferry TerminalReturning to drive to the finish In October of 2021, APC Construction began the foundation work for a temporary dock to be used during construction of the new grand ferry terminal. APC used an ICE® 50B Vibratory Driver / Extractor, paired with the ICE® tier four (environmentally friendly) 580T Power Unit to drive caissons for a temporary dock for the ferry during the complex construction. The temporary dock, found in front of the Audubon Aquarium, served its purpose throughout all const ... Read more
The Foundations of Ellis IslandEditor: Ashley Steele Beginning on January 1, 1862 Ellis Island in New York City was the central hub for immigrants coming to the United States. In the 62 years of its operation, the island welcomed over 12 million immigrants seeking to make their lives in the New World. Today Ellis Island is home to The National Immigration Museum and welcomes more than 4 million visitors each year. The island is not a natural piece of land in the Upper New York Bay, but ... Read more
Anchoring the DockEditor: Ashley Steele Port Bienville Industrial Park is growing by leaps and bounds. The Park itself has more than 3,600 acres of available property for development. It is already a home to 14 major companies who are bringing economic growth to Hancock County, Mississippi. The many ports throughout the park offer its tenants connections to other larger ports including the Port of New Orleans and deep-water global access. ... Read more
- Driven Pile is Creating a Better Tomorrow - METRO Green Line Extension, SWLRT (Southwest Light Rail Project)
- A Sea of Green at Bainbridge Island
- ICE® Versus Deicing Salts: The Only ICE® You Want on the Road!
- Lane Con Makes Drivers’ Dreams Come True
- Modernizing Water Infrastructure
- ICE® Reintroduces Partner and Rig Training
- ICE® wishes a "Bon Voyage" to Mike Robinson!
- Join ICE® & our partners for Irish Shenanigans and Training at Con-Expo 2023!
- Investing In Safe Water Infrastructure
- Mountain Ridges & Temporary Bridges